Before being officially released in the next summer, Riot Games as the publisher has shared information about the characters or agents who will fill the Valorant game. Reportedly, each character who will fill this FPS PC game has unique weapons and abilities such as mastering the fire element, the wind element to the poison element.
You can just imagine for yourself what it is like to play an agent with tactical shooting skills combined with hypernatural powers. So it’s not wrong if Valorant is called a game for strategists who dare to take any unexpected steps to win. Then what are the characters in the Valorant game like? Here’s the appearance.
Phoenix is the first character that Riot Games introduces in the game Valorant. In this game, Phoenix is described as an Agent who masters the element of fire. The agent who comes from Great Britain relies on the power of fireballs as his main weapon. Uniquely, this magic fireball can regenerate within a certain time. There are four fire elemental skills that are characteristic of offensive Phoenix.
- Hot Hands – It works like a grenade in a battle royale game, thrown at the enemy and will explode for a few moments. This explosion damage is large enough to leave a mark in the surrounding area and give Phoenix the ability to heal.
- Blaze – allows Phoenix to disrupt the opponent’s vision by forming a defensive wall from fire. Of course this will give huge damage if the opponent is reckless to break through.
- Curveball (Signature ability) – With a slight flare, flares or fireballs will come out of Phoenix’s hands. This fireball throw is curved and its movement can be adjusted as you wish. Amazingly, this arch of fire can blind other characters who see it.
- Run it back (Ultimate ability) – With this skill Phoenix can attack enemies aggressively. There is no need to be afraid of death, because before attacking the Phoenix will make a mark at its final location. In other words, this skill allows Phoenix to be able to revive in the same place immediately after dying with a full HP condition.
Simply put, this Phoenix character is born as an attacker type character with very significant damage coupled with the ability to heal and “back to life“Its like a god, too overpowered (OP), it looks like this one agent will be, according to Kabar Games.
In the game Valorant, the character from South Korea is described as an agent who has high abilities. By utilizing the wind element, Jeet can move agile and agile both when attacking and avoiding enemies. Like the other agents, Jett has four skills to watch out for.
- Cloudburst – Blurs the enemy’s vision by shooting fog balls at him.
- Updraft – Help Jett fly upward with the help of the wind element he releases.
- Talwind – Almost the same as Updraft, the difference is Tailwind allows Jett to move and move quickly in the intended direction.
- Blade Storm (Ultimate) – Jett is equipped with throwing knives or throwing knives that can inflict great damage on the enemy if it hits the head. When the knife kills the enemy, the Blade Storm skill can be reused immediately.
Viper is the second character that Riot Games introduces after Phoenix. Viper is told as a female agent who comes from Uncle Sam’s country, America. He mastered the poison element by relying on poisonous chemical devices to control the battle area. Just so you know, the poisonous smoke that Viper emits will not disappear as long as he is still in it. This is the skill of Queen of Toxic.
- Snakebite – With this skill the Viper is able to shoot smoke bullets at the enemy. This smoke projectile will later explode and become a damaging pool of acid.
- Poison Cloud – To stop the enemy, Viper will create a gas emitter or a kind of poison gas cloud that will be thrown at the opponent. This emitter can be activated again before being thrown back after cooldown.
- Toxic Screen – Still related to poison, if Phoenix has a Blaze Spell to make fire protection, Viper has a Toxic Screen which can create a poisonous smoke wall. Of course, this poisonous wall can deal great damage if the opponent is reckless through it.
- Viper’s Pit (Signature) – Take control of the battle area by blowing large-scale poison clouds throughout the area. This way, at a glance, the whereabouts of the Viper are unknown.
Of the many abilities it has, it turns out that the Viper has quite a risky weakness, namely to be able to unleash all of its abilities (except Viper’s pit) Viper requires fuel. So make sure before competing the fuel is fully charged.
Sova is an agent specializing in detecting enemy locations. With his abilities, Sova is able to track, find, and finish off enemies in one go. Apart from being efficient, the agent that was brought far away from Russia has high accuracy. The following are Sova’s abilities:
- Shock Bolt – Deals damage from exploding arrows.
- Owl Drone – This drone will be controlled by Sova to attack the enemy and will tell Sova where the enemy is hit.
- Recon Bolt (Signature Ability) – Sova will throw an arrow that emits sonar. This sonar will reveal the whereabouts of the enemies around the arrow. If the enemy’s location has been found, it will be easier to destroy it.
- Hunter’s Fury (Ultimate) – Three projectiles that can produce powerful explosions in one map. Enemies affected by this energy will receive both a “mark” damage from Sova.
The overseer, that’s Cypher. There is no secret that Cypher doesn’t know, he is a keepo character who will oversee every detail of enemy movements. This Moroccan agent loves to find out information from his opponents. Cypher’s abilities include:
- Trapwire – Tripwire is a trap that is set up to trap and hold the enemy hit by the trap. The enemy hit by this trap would be silent for a while. If you feel that the trap is not effective, you can remove it and put it back on.
- Cyber Cage – When Cyber Cage is activated, this skill will have a slow effect on enemies who pass it. This trap can be activated remotely.
- Spycam (Signature Ability) – This remote camera is very effective for scanning enemy locations that pass through certain locations. This tool is equipped with a live feed that can be played to view videos.
- Neural Theft (Ultimate) – Cypher can use this skill to find the whereabouts of enemies who are still alive by digging up information from dead enemies.
Riot equips Brimstone with many great weapons. I don’t know what the goal is, it’s certain that the troops who fought with Brimstone will get many advantages. This firm character from America acts as support in the Valorant game for other agents. His abilities are:
- Incindiary – Damage the battle area with fire from grenades.
- Stim Beacon – Brimstone can summon Stim Beacons at pre-targeted locations and give a buff called Rapidfire to all players.
- Sky Smoke (Signature) – This skill is used to bring smoke that can block vision.
- Oribtal Strike (Ultimate) – Targets locations with the help of the map before temporarily unleashing devastating high damage attacks.
A good character is a character that keeps himself and those around him safe from enemy interference, that’s how Sage is, he is the leading character in preventing attacks. However, Sage is a support for other characters. Sage has the ability to revive his friends who have died. The following are the abilities of the Sage:
- Slow Orb – Sage can create an orb that will be scattered by breaking it, enemies who cross will be affected by the slow field effect.
- Barrier Orb – Sage will create a large wall to limit the view before it is ready to throw.
- Healing Orb (Signature Ability) – This ability allows Sage to heal himself and teammates within seconds.
- Resurrection (Ultimate) – If a teammate dies, the Sage will use this ability to revive them in full blood.
Omen is the favorite character of the famous streamer Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek. Shourd said, apart from having an attractive character aesthetic, Omen also promises unique capabilities such as great mobility along with extraordinary utility options. Other than that Omen is very troublesome for enemy defense because it can make enemies blind. Here are the capabilities:
- Paranoia – Blurs the sight of anyone who passes by by casting an Ethereal shadow.
- Shadow Walk – Allows Omen to teleport from one place to another (close range) quickly. Of course the enemy will have a hard time finding Omen’s whereabouts.
- Dark Cover (Signature Ability) – Throwing an orb that will explode at the last location, this visible orb will obscure the enemy’s view.
- From the Shadows (Ultimate) – When this ability is active Omen will turn into Shade and can teleport all over the map area. If able to survive Omen will be incorporeal for a while. However, if killed, Omen will return to the original location.
If you are the type of gamer who likes to attack, then Breach is a must have. Breach is capable of firing a kinetic payload with a very strong explosive power that can clear the opponent’s area, very terrible for the enemy. The following are Breach’s abilities:
- Aftershock – The kinetic load that is fired can pass through the parapet with severe damage.
- Flashpoint – The detonated kinetic charge can blind other characters who see it.
- Fault Lines (Signature) – A seismic detonation will trigger an earthquake, this condition will confuse the enemy.
- Rolling Thunder (Ultimate) – Almost the same as Fault Lines which can trigger an earthquake and confuse anyone trapped in it.
Raze is the ideal character in the game Valorant that you can use to do massive damage and destroy your opponent by utilizing explosions that have high damage. The following are Raze’s abilities:
- Blast Pack – The blast pack will be thrown and stick to a surface, in a few moments it will explode and cause damage.
- Paint Shells – Creates ammunition such as grenades that inflict damage when thrown in the direction it reaches.
- Boom Bot (Signature) – Boom Bot will chase the enemy and lock it after which the bot will explode, the enemy will die instantly.
- Showstopper (Ultimate) – Fires a rocket at the opponent and does massive damage to the targeted area.
So, those are some of the characters in the Valorant game that you can play in the summer of 2020, which agent is your favorite, guys? Don’t forget to also read about weapons in the Valorant game. For those of you who don’t want to miss the latest and updated news about games, anime, gadgets and other esports, stay tuned to Kabar Games.