For Tekno friends who are having problems with your computer, sometimes you have to do a troubleshooting which you can access through the Safe Mode feature. There are several ways you can use to enter Safe Mode in Windows 10. Below we will explain 3 of the easiest ways.
Oh yes, before proceeding to how to enter Safe Mode in Windows 10. It’s good to know the meaning of Safe Mode first. Safe Mode is a feature provided by Windows that you can use to troubleshoot your laptop or computer if there is a problem.
The problems we mean here range from programs that do not run optimally to viruses that attack your computer.
By running the Safe Mode feature, Windows will run only the drivers and some important programs. That way, the problematic program or application will not run. So you can easily fix it without the slightest disturbance.
Have a problem with your laptop suddenly turning off itself and want to know the cause and how to solve it? Please read The laptop suddenly turns itself off
3 Ways to Enter Safe Mode Windows 10
You can use the three methods below on various types and brands of laptops such as Asus, Lenovo, HP, Dell, Acer, and various other brands. Please try it on the laptop brand you are using. So, take a look at our review until the end, OK!
1. Advanced Setup
The first way you can do to enter the Safe Mode feature is to use the Advanced Setup available in Windows 10. Here are the steps!
- Click the button Start Menu then select Settings.
- Then choose Update & Security. Then choose Recovery.
- Next on Advanced Setup, you can choose Restart Now.
- Then you will enter Recovery Mode. Later 3 options will appear, namely Continue, Troubleshoot, and Turn Off Your PC. You can choose Troubleshoot yes.
- After that select Advanced Options. Then choose Startup Settings.
- Here is a notification from Windows that will let you know that your computer will restart and change some settings. Then you choose Restart.
- After you click Restart, you will enter Startup Settings. And please enter the Safe Mode menu according to your wishes.
- To open Safe Mode normally, just hit F4.
Also Read: How to Overcome a Hang Laptop on Windows
2. Shift + Restart
This second method is actually similar to the first method that we have described above and only differs in the initial steps. Here are the steps.
- Click Start on the laptop, then click Power.
- After that press and hold the button Shift + click Restart.
- Then you will enter the menu Recovery Mode. At this point, the method is exactly the same as the first method above.
- select Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Then choose Restart.
- Then proceed by selecting the type of Safe Mode that you will use. To make it easier to choose Safe Mode, you can immediately press the button F4.
Your laptop is starting to slow down and want to know the cause? Please read How to Overcome a Slow Laptop
3. System Configuration
The third way to enter Safe Mode in Windows 10 is System Configuration or commonly known as MSCONFIG. Here are the steps.
- Open Start Menu, type System Configuration. You can also press a button Windows + R simultaneously. Then just type it msconfig and click OK.
- Then the System Configuration window will appear. On the menu Boot Option, please tick Safe Boot and please select a few options according to your needs.
- After selecting the Safe Boot you want to use, then click OK or Enter.
- Then a confirmation window will appear whether to do it restart computer today or later.
- To return to boot to normal, uncheck the Safe Boot.
This is the information about how to enter the Teknobaik version of Windows 10 Safe Mode. Please choose one of the three methods above that you think is the easiest to do. Okedeh, I hope this article can be useful for all of you and thank you.