Inserting files in the form of documents, photos, videos or what is commonly called burning is an easy thing to do, even without the help of additional software. So how do you burn the CD?
Maybe most of us when going to burn will look for software like Nero, PowerISO or others when we want to burn a CD. It’s not wrong if you use this software, but it turns out that there is an even simpler way to burn the CD, which is to take advantage of the features available on the Windows operating system. All can be done!
How to Burn a CD Without Software
Before burning a CD or DVD, of course you must first prepare the CD blank first, then please insert it into the CD Drive on the device you are using.
If so, here are the steps for burning a CD on Windows 7, 8, and also 10. Check out the review until it’s finished!
1. Burning CD in Windows 7
Even though it was released several years ago, in fact Windows 7 is still widely used by many people in Indonesia. So, how do you burn a CD in Windows 7?
Is your laptop having a problem? Immediately solve and find out with how to solve a laptop hangs.
How to Burn a CD in Windows 7
- After you enter CD / DVD into the CD / DVD Drive. Open, please Windows Explorer, then move files which we will burn into CD / DVD that.
- Then right click on CD / DVD Drive then select Burn to disc.
- Then it will appear Prepare to Disc, please change the file name section Disc Title. Then click Next for next process.
- You just have to wait for the process to finish. The length of time for the burning process depends on the size of the files that are inserted and also the specifications of the device you are using.
For more details on how to burn a CD in Windows 7. We already have a video tutorial below.
2. How to Burn a CD in Windows 8 and Windows 10
Although different versions, the CD burning feature on these two operating systems can be called exactly the same. So, there’s nothing wrong with us combining it into one guide.
There is a virus on your laptop? Overcome immediately how to get rid of viruses on a laptop the most powerful technobaik version.
How to Burn a CD in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- After you enter CD / DVD into the CD / DVD Drive. Please find the file you want to enter into CD / DVD that.
- Please right click and select Send to> DVD RW Drive (F 🙂.
- Later a window will appear Burn a Disc. Please change the disc title with the name you want in the section Disc Title. Then choose With a CD / DVD player. Then click Next.
- The next step goes to CD / DVD Drive located on This PC. After that click Finish Burning who are in the section Manage.
- Then a new window will appear again like the image below. You can change the title again if you want a section Disc Title. Then click Next.
- The last step is to wait for the burning process to complete the CD / DVD. Just like before, the length of processing time is affected by the size of the file and the specifications of the device you are using.
For more details, you can follow the video guide below.
Although it is not as popular as Flashdisk, storing or backing up data on CD / DVD is still quite popular with its various advantages.
Apart from being relatively cheap, also because of the data it is stored on CD-R / DVD-RW this can be said to last for decades if stored properly.
Oh yeah, besides the simple way above. You can also burn CDs with the help of additional software such as Nero, PowerISO, CDBurnerXP, Ashampoo Burn, and so on. Complete information can be read here: CD Burning Application.
However, it doesn’t feel necessary if you can burn a CD as described in the guide above. So, good luck.
That is the information we can convey and hopefully this article can be useful for all of you. Thank you and good luck!