Lots of people who want to download application on the laptop. But the problem is, for some people it’s not easy to find information about how to download applications on a laptop safely. Some people may already know the method, while here are many people who are still struggling to find out the easiest and safest way download application on the laptop.
For those of you who don’t know how to download applications on a laptop safely, it’s a good idea to read this article thoroughly. Even though it seems trivial, the fact is you have to be careful when downloading applications. So that the computer devices that we use remain safe and avoid virus attacks. So how do you download applications on a laptop safely? Let’s look at the following reviews:
There are several ways to download applications on your laptop that you can do if your cellphone or cellphone device does not support certain application services. You can download applications through the Play Store, App Store, Apkpure, Windows Store to visit the software provider website.
Download the App from the Play Store
As you already know, the Playstore application is installed by default on an Android device. Which allows you to download all applications in the Playstore. However, this does not apply to a PC, if you want to download an application on Playstore via PC then you can follow the instructions in the steps below:
- Visit the official Playstore site on a browser on a laptop or computer, or click on this link play.google.com/store/
- In the top search box, find the application you want to download by typing the name of the application and then entering.
- If you have found it, click on the application then the application link will appear.
- Copy the link in the browser.
- Open the application, then paste it in the next step.
- Visit the old official apk-downloader on the browser, then paste the link that you copied earlier in the column provided.
- Click “Generate Download Link“Then a dialog box will appear then click”Click here to download“.
- Done, the application you want is stored on your computer.
Download the application with Apkpure
Besides being able to download applications on a computer via Plyastore, you can also download applications on a laptop using Apkpure. However, because of the Apk file format, you have to use special software such as WinRAR & WinZIP to open it. To do this, do the following steps:
- Visit the official Apkpure site
- Type the application you want to download in the search field
- Select the results from the search you want, then click “read more”
- After that, you will be taken to a dialog box in which there is a command to download, then click download.
Download the Application Via Emulator
For those of you who want to download applications on a laptop, you can use the help of an emulator. From research conducted by Kabar Games Institute, there are at least 20 best and lightweight emulators that you can use to download applications on your computer, including:
- Android Studio
- BlueStacks 4
- Genymotion (Android Emulator for PC)
- Remix OS Player
- Genymotion Cloud
- Jar of Beans
You can use the emulator mentioned above as needed. With Emulators – this emulator you can run programs from one operating system to another operating system. On this occasion, Kabar Games will not discuss all the emulators mentioned above (maybe on another occasion). This time Kabar Games will give an example of how to download the Line application using the BlueStacks Emulator.
- First, download and install the BlueStacks emulator via the official website. After BlueStacks is installed, please download the Line application in the BlueStacks.
- Type the word “LINE” in the search bar on the top right until the app icon appears.
- After that, click the “Install” button.
- In the choice of application sources, select an application store such as Google Play Store or Amazon so you can download it immediately.
- After selecting one of these application stores, click the button “Install“. Then BlueStack will immediately install the LINE application on your PC.
- Run the LINE application through the BlueStacks.
- After that, do the registration to get the account.
- Now you can continue to use LINE through this BlueStacks or use it through the LINE for PC application as above.
Download the application via Mac
Present as a premium class OS, Apple offers a variety of interesting features. The same is the case with the Play Store which is usually used to download applications or games on Android. On Apple computer devices such as MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, you can also download the applications you want through the AppStore.
Even though the name often makes wallet owners feel insecure because they have to spend quite a lot to buy an application. In fact, not all applications available in the Appstore are paid, there are also applications that are free. You can download the application on Apple Laptops in the following ways:
- Open the App Store.
- Select the app to download.
- Click the app.
- Click the price, After the price appears, then click the price
- Click Buy App.
- If the price isn’t shown, click get, then click Install App.
- If you want to download an application for free, then look for an application that has a get and free status, then click Install App.
Download Via Windows Store
Admittedly, this OS from Microsoft still dominates the world market as the most widely used OS. Apart from its comfortable user interface and easy use, this OS is also compatible with many software.
Similar to Apple which has the Appstore, Windows also provides an “application store” feature called the Windows Store. By using this feature you can download various applications and games safely. As for how to download it, you can follow the steps as Kabar Games describes in the following:
- Open the Windows Store
- Log in with the Microsoft account that you have. If you don’t have one, you can register via the Sign Up option at the Windows Store.
- Use the Search menu to find the name of the application you want to download.
- Make sure the application you want to download matches your computer specifications.
- If so, click Install and wait for the process to run.
Free Application Provider Websites
If you are reluctant to use the download methods above, you can try other alternatives by using website services that provide free applications for laptops. To get free services you can visit sites like SourceForge, Cnet, Softonic, and SoftPedia. As for free game services for PCs or laptops, you can visit the gametop.com site
Those are the ways and tips you can do to download applications on a laptop safely. Of course, these methods are very easy, right? Good luck. Stay tuned for the latest and updated news about games, anime and gadgets only at Kabar Games.